Club Workshop (Strategic Plan 2019-2023)
Parents, committee, sponsors, players, coaches and anyone involved with our great club
Monday 18 November 2019- 6.15–9.00pm at clubrooms
Running a grassroots community club, the size of ours can be challenging and put pressure on the volunteers who do the lion’s share of the work. We can risk volunteer burnout, which can ultimately lead to a lowering of our standards – in professionalism, performance, revenue, and all the things we have come to love about our club.
To support our volunteers and help our club run better, we invite everyone involved with the club, past and present, to attend this important planning workshop.
It is an opportunity to take our club to the next level and secure its on and off-field sustainability by creating a strategic plan and getting everyone to contribute to building a strong future for the club.
This engaging interactive 2.5 to 3-hour session is for all members of our senior and junior clubs. It covers 5 key areas:
- HEALTH ASSESSMENT – TDS health check – analysing 10 key areas of the club – identifying gaps and opportunities, succession planning & more
- REVENUE GENERATION – Identifying 30 New revenue initiatives that should generate the Club $70-$100k New revenue in Year 1
- FINANCIAL REPORTING – Simplified reporting structure (3 x 1 pages) to ensure tracking of financial health is maintained
- VOLUNTEERS – Opportunities to have the Federal Government to fund some people to work for our club at NO cost.
- COMMITTEE STRUCTURE – walking through the importance of having the right committee structure going forward.
- PLUS! A STRATEGIC PLAN ON 4 PAGES covering 5 short-term operational pillars (12 months) and 5 key long-term strategic pillars (3-5 years). The workshop session provides a simple roadmap for the committee to follow.
Please make the time to participate in this important session!
For more information please contact Joshua Munting on 0458 015 332