As we navigate these uncertain times, it’s important that everyone feels informed and connected.
This page has been created for our footballing community to provide you with a number of resources and information related to supporting yourself and others while we are remotely based and adapting to new ways of working and living.
This page will be updated with information on football, work, life and include links to other support services. So please feel free to keep checking back.
If you have suggestions of additional content you feel would be beneficial, please get in touch with Josh (email@example.com).
This page will be updated with information on football, work, life and include links to other support services. So please feel free to keep checking back!
- Website – Tasmanian Government – Corona Virus – this has information on state government grants for individuals and small business, what to do if you have symptoms, information about self-isolation, testing, etc
- EAP Assist Article – March 30, 2020 – “Anxiety Tips” – HFC comment: this article is targeted at those who are now working at home“Many organisations have been swift to respond to the COVID-19 crisis to set their employees up working from home. The purpose behind this move is to ensure employees observe safe self-distancing from others to slow the spread of the virus. Although the move to working safely from home is supported by many, it does come with it a number of challenges.This article discusses the issues of working at home including home office set-up, loneliness and isolation, maintaining connectedness with others, keeping productivity up, managing employees at a distance and separating work from general home life. “
- Mental Health Support Options – Some suggestions for support services
- Extract from StayChatTY website – Avoid news and social media if you find it distressing
Being exposed to large volumes of negative information can heighten feelings of anxiety. While it’s important to stay informed, you may find it useful to limit your media intake if it is upsetting you or your family.
- StayChatTY website – COVID-19 and your Mental Health – Checklists on your own mental health, useful resources