Thanks to all supporters, spectators, volunteers and players for your cooperation so far to allow the SFL/SFLW Competition to occur so far. Please keep up the great work, just some reminders below from the competition.
- Wet Areas- anyone consuming alcohol is to be seated and to maintain 1.5m social distancing
- Hand sanitizers and wipes are to be located located on all entrance points, changerooms, canteens and clubrooms and are available near commonly touched surfaces.
- Spectators are NOT allowed in changerooms during or after games.
- Please be aware of social distancing at all times. Usage of signage to remind spectators.
- It is still recommended that teams stay out on the ground during half time breaks unless inclement weather conditions.
- Footballs need to be wiped down/sanitised in between games.
- Posters and signage indicating COVID protocols are required at all entrances, canteens, changerooms and around the grounds. (Please see attached as well as more information on the AFL Tasmanian website).
- Individual drink bottles are required and water carriers are only allowed during breaks in play. Stationed water bottle drinks tubs are recommended in each pocket and sidelines.
- Timekeepers are reminded that time continues when stretchers are on the ground.
- A reminder that entrance gates need to be covered all day in to monitor the numbers inside the venue (500 people max).
- Ground announcements where possible, as well as scoreboard footage where possible of COVID protocol reminders.
- In an effort to maximise game times, please ensure that there are adequate spare footballs behind the goals.
- For more information please visit https://www.afltas.com.au/covid-19-return-to-train/